Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Create Your Book o-n Amazon for $99
Big Grin 
Quite a long time ago, on a desktop far, far away...

That has not imagined not only writing their very own guide, but seeing it in publications o-n Amazon.com, having a copy for their shelf, getting 'five copies for my mother'?

Well, now you can do it for some cybernetic elbow grease and a $99 charge. These pages will show you how I did it, and chances are you can perform it too. I have been studying for many years about Print On Demand, the nifty new techology where you devote PDF files on one end (One for the address, one for the insides) and a beautiful, perfect-bound, bookstore-quality book comes out another. I've also seen the technology in motion at an document imaging tradeshow (that is my profession, by-the way.)

I've known as an easy way to self-publish, including my own personal father other folks who have used Print On-demand (POD). My problem with that's I have no place within my garage for books, I don't would like to get involved in the process of attempting to sell and shipping books, handling earnings, and so forth. Learn further on our partner essay - Visit this webpage: https://huffingtonpost.com/tyler-collins/.

Suddenly, while Googling anything yesterday, I came upon some fantastic Goo. Amazon, the web bookstore, has consumed a POD writer called BookSurge, rendering it another Amazon team. Now I can upload it to Amazon/BookSurge, get my book project, pay a price, and VOILA! my book is o-n Amazon for everybody to get. It delivers within 48 hours, BookSurge gives a 25% royalty to me within 60 days, I will even buy five copies for my mother in a discount!

I sent BookSurge and was given an account manager, who I will call Joseph (because his name is Joseph). I inquired concerning the information on publishing a book. For $599 I could obtain the hand-holding, send us your manuscript version of the writing, or if I was brave, courageous, and could format my own PDFs, for $99 I could use the Author's Express plan to publish my book projects. To research more, please consider peeping at: https://crunchbase.com/person/tyler-collins/.

Since my book design project was made to be the precursor of numerous more games, $99 seemed just like the approach to take.

I ran all around the site, downloading example PDFs, submission guidelines, and anything else I can find. Get more on this related article directory by going to www.huffingtonpost.com/tyler-collins/. The site recomends applying Adobe -something or another- for text formating, and Adobe Acrobat 6 (not 7!) for PDF creation. If you are concerned with marketing, you will certainly claim to explore about www.amazon.com/mechanics-online-reputation-management-control/dp/1519762259.

I decided from the git-go that Microsoft Word and PDF Factory Pro would need to work with me, because that's what I had o-n my desktop, and I don't need to spend weeks learning another desktop publishing application, though I'm sure it is a great one.

Besides, I was already contemplating writing this page, and I wanted to come up with an activity most anybody would be comfortable with.

The only real shortcut I took is that my cover is plain-text, without pictures on it. I decided my first book will offer mainly if not entirely on Amazon, and quite a cover is not that important there. Whatever the case, I could always go back and update my edition (The excess cost for resubmitting once the book is published.), both the interior or even the cover is $50

Test records and a complete step-by-step description of how I prepared and posted my three books (so far!) are at www.actasif.com/bookproject.