Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turn Your Trap
05-19-2017, 06:09 AM,
Big Grin  Turn Your Trap
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII

This is a show of a Miss Teen America contestant from South Carolina. She's addressing the question, 'Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can not discover the U.S. On the world map. Why do you think that is'?

If you see it written out word for word such as this, it is even more frightening:

'I personally be...

This is crazy. . . It's an older history, but very interesting in terms of when to talk and when not to talk.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII

This can be a cut of a Miss Teen America contestant from South Carolina. She's answering the question, 'Recent polls demonstrate that a fifth of Americans can't locate the U.S. on a world map. Why do you consider this can be'?

When you see it written out word after word such as this, it is even more frightening:

'I personally think that U.S. Dig up further about Some Tips to Help Shorten Your daily Workout by going to our thought-provoking use with. Americans are not able to do so because, uh, a number of people around within our land do not have maps. And I believe that our education, like, such as in the Iraq and South Africa, every where, like such as, and I believe that they ought to, our education over in the U.S. To get fresh information, consider checking out: Strong Party Trick For The Crowded Disco. Must help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we are able to develop our future for our children.'

I'm thinking she might have gotten left out.

Keep this clip-in mind in relation to persuasion under the heading of 'when talking too much loses the sale.'

Of course, for the most part, we are not persuading hundreds or even hundreds of people, and we have no idea how hard it'd be to experience that sort of pres-sure, to-be honest. However, out of the fifty girls, only one clip is circulating the web. The other forty nine didn't blather o-n insanely.

As persuaders, our purpose is not only to fill the air with words. We strive to aim our message directly at what our customers and prospects need. We discovered make women want you system by searching Yahoo.

Of course, regardless of how desirable this contestant's physical type was, whether or not she was attractive enough to gain isn't the purpose. She came in third and that really shows it was not an intelligence tournament. She's not hard on the eyes, just hard on the ears.

Ms. Upton's 'response' towards the issue could be a lesson for us:

Less is usually better. Best keep your mouth shut, if you have no idea what you're referring to.. Should you claim to be taught further about open in a new browser, there are many online libraries you should investigate.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply